Terms and Conditions
This site is owned and /or operated by tonygame and its affiliated teams (collectively, the team), and provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at www.tonygame.com, you affirmatively accept the following conditions. Continued use of the site constitutes the affirmative agreement to these terms and conditions. The Team reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which its websites and services are offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Team��s websites and services. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and any additional terms and conditions. Your continued use of the Team��s websites and services constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices (TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIVACY AND RETURN POLICY). Please read them carefully.
tonygame, Inc. (referred to herein as "tonygame" or "tonygame.com" interchangeably) offers these "Terms and Conditions" to all active members, customers, or visitors to our website and to services we offer. Tonly reserves the right to change these terms, conditions, and notices under which the website and services tonygame offers without any prior notification. All use of the website and services tonygame offers is governed by the terms listed in these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of tonygame website's affiliate/advertising sites is governed by the "Terms and Conditions" and "Privacy and Return Policy" set forth by our team. It is the user's sole responsibility to regularly review these conditions and any other conditions that affect this website and services offered.
Application of and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- For purposes of this Agreement, a "User" is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose such as services BOE Item and services Raid Drops, regardless of whether said User has registered with tonygame as a registered User. A User includes the person using this Site and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority.
- By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement as a User. You shall be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use this Site. You may not use the Site and may not accept the terms of this Agreement if (a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, or (b) you are a person barred from using the Site under the laws of the United States or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Site. Before you continue, you should print off or save a local copy of this Agreement for your records.
- tonygame.com may amend this Agreement at any time, with or without notice to you, by posting the amended and restated Agreement on the Site. The amended and restated Agreement shall be effective immediately upon posting. Posting by tonygame of the amended and restated Agreement and your continued use of the Site shall be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms. This Agreement may not otherwise be modified, except in writing by an authorized officer of tonygame.com.
- Users may use this Site solely for their own personal or internal purposes to buy Services or Gold. Each User agrees that it shall not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or offers available on or through the Site for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the tonygame.com Content, mass mailing (via emails, wireless text messages, physical mail or otherwise), operating a business that competes with PlayerAuctions.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the tonygame.com Content.
- tonygame.com may allow Users access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party's web site. You are cautioned to read such sites' terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such third party sites in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites. User acknowledges that tonygame.com has no control over such third party's web site, does not monitor such sites, and neither tonygame.com nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such a website.
- tonygame.com reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall tonygame.com nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
- As a condition of your access to and use of tonygame.com, you agree that you will not use the tonygame.com service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. tonygame.com will in appropriate circumstances terminate the accounts of members or users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. In addition, tonygame.com reserves the right to terminate the account of a user if tonygame believes that user conduct is harmful to the interests of tonygame.com, its employees, directors, affiliates, or other Users, or for any other reason in tonygame.com's sole and absolute discretion, with or without cause
When coming to tonygame.com you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We communicate with you via several methods such as e-mail, live support or phone conversations. You agree that all information provided to tonygame is factual and true, and without any intentional omission or alteration.
Accepting the Terms
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. After you make your order and complete your payment, we will complete the delivery according to your order information. You should accept that use terms for such business and never file chargeback for your completed order, or you will violate the business terms to be disputed.
- Each User who has filled out an on-line registration form on the Site by giving User��s information (such as name, address, telephone and fax number, email address, tc.) is a registered user of tonygame.com for Services. tonygame.com will establish an account for each Registered User on the Site and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("User Name") and password for log-in access to its Account on the Site.
- tonygame.com may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account at any time if (a) in tonygame.com's sole and absolute determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or (b) tonygame.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or (c) tonygame believes that user conduct is harmful to the interests of PlayerAuctions.com, its employees, directors, affiliates, or other Users, or for any other reason in tonygame.com's sole and absolute discretion.
- A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, User Name or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of tonygame.com. tonygame.com may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transferee of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
- 5. Notwithstanding Section 1 above, tonygame.com may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and associated User Name and Password to any User for whatever reason or for no reason at all.
- tonygame.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and the tonygame Content. The Site and tonygame.com Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and tonygame.com Content shall remain with tonygame.com, its affiliates or licensors of the tonygame.com Content, as the case may be. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by tonygame.com are hereby reserved.
- " tonygame ", " tonygame.com "and related icons and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of tonygame.com Corporation in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
Licence and Site Access
tonygame issues a limited license to access and make personal use of of tonygame��s website and will not allow you to download, archive, modify, or in any way alter the original intended content, in part or in whole, except with express written consent from tonygame. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the site's contents. Site product listings, collections, descriptions, or prices are not allowed to be copied in any manner, electronically or otherwise. You may not download or copy account information or use data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extracting services. The site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or in any way used by any outside source unless written consent from tonygame is obtained. Any individual found violating terms listed above in the LICENSE AND SITE ACCESS section shall face legal action taken on behalf of tonygame.
tonygame will never charge for products or services unless tonygame receives consent from the card holder. tonygame verifies information before delivering the items. Make sure your billing information is up to date so tonygame can instantly confirm that the information is correct and follow up with a fast delivery. Due to frequent and increasing fraudulent activities experienced in this business, tonygame currently DOES NOT authorize credit card accounts and/or PayPal accounts with unverified addresses and/or unconfirmed telephone numbers. Please be sure that when entering your personal information you double check ALL INFORMATION and confirm it is current and accurate before submitting it. ALL unconfirmed/unverified purchases will be manually verified upon discovery, thus delaying the efficiency of the purchase/transaction. Please contact us using the Live Support feature on the website, or with E-Mail Support listed on the website.
When you sell your game currency or accounts to tonygame, you sell them knowing that they will be the properties of tonygame once payment is sent. Any account you wish returned will only be returned with written permission from our team. If at any time it is discovered that you, the seller, retrieve the ownership of the accounts from either tonygame or any individual that currently holds ownership, tonygame reserves full rights to receive a full refund. The selling of duplicated, macroed, copied or any kind of mass-produced or fast-produced items and/or outside programs is prohibited. If such programs are used, tonygame has the right to report these devices to the proper authorities. If the product is duplicated, macroed or copied, tonygame reserves the right to delete the product, and issue no money or trade to the seller. It is illegal to sell these materials and tonygame will knowingly stay away from such materials. tonygame will never delete the product unless tested and confirmed that it is indeed an illegal material. When selling any merchandise to tonygame, you are responsible for all merchandise in the event of it's becoming unusable by tonygame.com. If any of the above selling products terms are violated, tonygame has full rights to receive a full refund.
tonygame offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our affiliate program. Any transaction completed on our website through your affiliate link is given a set percentage as stated in your affiliate manager.
Site and Service
tonygame sometimes provides links and pointers to third party sites. At no time is tonygame responsible for any actions of outside parties. The products and services offered through tonygame's website can be found by viewing the tonygame.com website (access through http://www.tonygame.com/ and other sub domains). The material contained in this site and the third party sites is provided as is without any warranties of any kind unless explicitly stated otherwise by us. In regards to all virtual goods and services that tonygame provides, tonygame only provides a service to buyers. No tangible goods are being sold to the buyers. tonygame is not linked in any way to any of the game licensors, producers, designers or publishers and act merely as a third party agent, separated from these gaming teams and/or licensors (Blizzard Entertainment, Square Enix Co., LTD. et al). tonygame claims no title to any intellectual property interests held by any of the gaming teams and/or licensors except those granted by these teams. As no intellectual property interests are being transferred by tonygame to buyers through any transaction, tonygame has no representations regarding the transferability, use and ownership of any gaming teams' intellectual property. tonygame does not allow any of these gaming teams' representatives to purchase products through tonygame. The buyer wholly assumes all risk and agrees to defend, hold harmless for any claims made by any of the gaming teams�� producers or designers in relation to this transaction and use of their intellectual property. tonygame is not associated with these teams in any way and tonygame cautions all buyers to avoid violating or infringing upon the intellectual property rights of these teams. At the end of this transaction, the buyer assumes the team's station merely as a license of these teams to use its intellectual property and grants us with indemnity from the entire transaction with the buyer/seller. These gaming teams in no way endorse or are affiliated with services or sites tonygame offers and/or maintains. The team agrees not to disclose to anyone terms, conditions, subject matter or identity of the parties involved in transactions to any other party. Any disputes regarding these matters shall be resolved immediately. This disclaimer is intended for our team's exclusive use.
Review and Comments
You may submit comments, ideas, questions and any other written information as long as they are not slanderous or libelous comments such as illegal information, obscene gestures, threatening remarks, defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement on intellectual property rights, or anything otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable, and does not consist or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You are never allowed to use false e-mails or try to impersonate or copy any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a credit card or other content. tonygame reserves the right to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you post content or submit material without tonygame's authorization or or explicitly written permission granting you authority, tonygame may take serious legal action against you.
Paying Account Verification
You may be required to supply additional information when ordering a product or service from our team. This may include a valid home phone number, additional e-mails or a faxed driver license. Due to frequent and increasing fraudulent activities experienced in this business, we at tonygame currently DO NOT authorize credit card accounts and/or paypal accounts with unverified addresses and/or unconfirmed telephone numbers. Please be sure that while entering your personal information you double check ALL INFORMATION and confirm it is all current and accurate before submitting it. ALL unconfirmed/unverified purchases will be cancelled upon discovery, thus delaying the efficiency of the purchase/transaction. Please contact tonygame using the Live Help feature on the website, or with E-Mail Support listed on the website.
services Account Safety
Our business will never lead your account to be hacked or banned because we work it normally and safely. We never hack any account but only serve you sincerely to keep your account safe. Concerning BOP items, as you access us to log on your account to raid and then get, your account may be locked because of different logging IP address. You please do not worry about it. That is only the action from Blizzard to protect our accounts. If you got our notification that your account is locked. Accessing battle net and resetting your password will unlock the account. And inform us your new password after it is done. Please Do Not access your account after resubmitting it because the game maker may lock the account again to make us not access it.
tonygame may provide links to outside sites that may be involved in selling products or services. tonygame is not responsible for examination or evaluation of the sites and tonygame does not control the website content or decision making of outside teams. Our team assumes no responsibility or liability for any actions from these sites taken against you.
Any dispute relating in any way to these Terms and Conditions, your visit to the Team's websites or to products and/or services you purchase through the Team shall be exclusively submitted to arbitration in the State of Delaware, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate the Team's intellectual property rights, the Team may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the World, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts. Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing in the State of Delaware. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to these Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
tonygame reserves the right to change any site conditions and policies with or without any prior notification to the clients and members. It is the sole responsibility of clients and members to pay close attention to any changes and/or adjustments to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions. By signing up for an account with tonygame.com, or purchasing any merchandise or service, you are automatically agreeing to the clauses listed here in the Terms and Conditions.
If you have questions, suggestions or concerns regarding our products or services please contact us at:
Contact E-mail: [email protected]